Superhero Slayers 4 Superhero Slayers 4

Noice!

Another great entry in the series, congrats guys! The combination of the elements gels so phenomenally well, terrifically engaging! Seems like everybody's having a great time working on it, fantastic work!

Hyakugojyuuichi Forever!! Hyakugojyuuichi Forever!!

Nostalgia

Wow, that took me waaaay back. Thank you so much for posting this.

Excellent on all fronts, great work.

nylon guitar nylon guitar

Execellent first go.

Holy Shite! Those drums! They totally gear me up for some serious... something! I also really dig the guitar layers that come in after the drum bit, I love layered instruments. It somewhat reminds me of Incubus.

The honest criticisms I have with this, are that each section of the song seems like it could build into something much bigger, especially with those drums. But at the same time, this is why I love first songs. Just that unbridled experimentation. Start working with some structure and I think you'll have some mind-blowing stuff coming down the road.

cyberwurst responds:

yeah you are so right it's a such a great feeling to make something new and exciting. thanx for your response i love your stuff too :3

(NUB)Time To Go Home (NUB)Time To Go Home

Beautiful

The orchestration and low-freq beats are fantastically put together, and I love the echoey piano lead-in. The only thing that caught my attention and pulled me out of the song was when the snare broke the rhythm and slowed down during the transitions between sections. But note that that may be an aesthetic thing on my end as well.

Upon reading your news post on this song, basing it in an old memory is a fantastic approach. This song is very effective in it's communication.

Also, as a side note, I love it when the drums drop out near the end and all that's left is that lone chord on the piano.

Very well done.

nubbinownz responds:

thank you so much my man :) yes it was inspired by a childhood memory :) and it is a deep song for me. I'm glad that you enjoyed it. I'm on a computer that has no sound otherwise i'd go ahead and give you some reviews :( i'll make a note of it and send you some words whend i get back home;)